Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Entry 33

Welp I don't know what to write about..........

Oh, well I'm going up to Hoge's tonight because I got my boat motor up there. I need to sell it. I put my old boat on craigslist and sold it the first night I had it on there. Then the next day I went and bought a new boat. I sold mine for 300 and I need another 100 to pay off the new one. Thats why I took my motor up there. It's okay that I'm selling that one though because I already have another one that I bought a couple years ago.

I can't wait till summer. I need to get out of this place and get back out on the water, fishing and partying, and stuff. Every day during the summer that I don't have to work I'm either fishing, riding four-wheelers, or sleeping. (Notice you didn't see the word school (That's the main reason I want summer break!))

1 comment: