Thursday, February 17, 2011

Entry 27

Well I wasn't really paying attention to what we are suppose to write about because I was bored. The bits and pieces that I gathered though said that what do we think If we hear a different accent, or something like that. To me it all depends on what kind of accent it is, mostly because I'm a little racist. If its a British, Australian, or Southern accent I will most likely like it and listen to what they are saying. If it is like an Indian, Ebonics, Chinese, or Spanish accent I will most likely not even want to hear it and I'll probably make fun of them. Everyone has their own opinions on what they like to hear but this is mine. Also if someone has a bad lisp or speech impediment lots of people will make fun of them for not being able to speak like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment