Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Entry 7 September 21

Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.
Al Capp

I strongly agree with this quote. I think that almost anyone who gets a welfare check doesn't need it. I think that they need to quit being lazy and get a job. What kind of person are you if you can't keep yourself alive and functioning by yourself. But instead you let the government do it for you. Nobody in this whole world would need a welfare check if they weren't lazy. GET A JOB it's very easy. The same goes for most homeless people. Quit living on the streets and begging off everybody that walks by. I know some people can't get a job because they don't have a home but they at least need to make some money somehow and get a place to live. I think one of a homeless person's problems is that they have addictions. They need to lay off the alcohol and drugs and they would have more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment